What is HundredX’s business? We have two business models. In our the “Express Feedback for Good” or “EFG” business, we align with charities, schools and other non-profits (“Non-Profits”) to obtain feedback (program) on over 1,000 different companies, businesses, products, brands, services and organizations (“Feedback Subjects”), which we use provide products and services to HundredX’s corporate clients (our “Data Clients”). In our “SAAS Business,” we offer listening platforms, solutions and services to companies, businesses and organizations (“SAAS Clients,” and, with the Data Clients, collectively, “HundredX Clients”).
What Personal Information does HundredX collect? “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We collect Personal Information through the Websites, including:
· Registration information: When you register as a Feedback Provider, we ask you to provide account information (your username, password, phone number and email address) and may ask you a variety of other questions related to demographics and your consumer preferences. We may also follow up with you, as you participate, to augment the information you provided at sign-up or to let us know if that information has changed. HundredX Clients and others who register or create accounts with us may also be required to provide some of this information. · Feedback responses: EFG Feedback Providers give their views on the Feedback Subjects they choose to review, and SAAS Feedback Providers give their views on SAAS Clients or other matters.
Provision of Personal Information is voluntary: You can always choose not to provide any Personal Information that we ask you for, other than email address and other logon information, which, as a technical matter, we need in order to interact with you as a Feedback Provider. If you do not want to provide your email address and logon information, you are not required to provide it, but you will not be able to be a Feedback Provider without doing so.
Information you provide in the “Comments” section: When you express your feedback, you have an opportunity to add text or verbatims, in your own words, that could include your opinions, positive or negative, about a Feedback Subject or SAAS Client, as applicable, or a third party or an individual who works for or is affiliated with a Feedback Subject or SAAS Client, as applicable, or a third party, or any other information you would like to provide. We may provide those comments, word for word, either in their entirety or in excerpted form, to our HundredX Clients. As such, please do not include any information you would like to keep confidential, including sensitive Personal Information, in the comments section of our Websites.
How does HundredX use your Personal Information?
· To fulfill your requests: We may use your Personal Information to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as when you when you contact us via one of our online contact forms. We may also use it to send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
· To send you feedback suggestions and facilitate social sharing: We may use your Personal Information to send you suggestions regarding Feedback Subjects that may interest you. For instance, if we are looking for feedback on a particular Feedback Subject from someone with your user profile to help round out our product offerings, we may ask you if you have experience with that Feedback Subject that you would like to share. We also use your Personal Information to facilitate social sharing that you choose to use.
· To provide products and services to HundredX Clients: If you are a Feedback Provider, we anonymize the feedback you provide by removing your name and email address, at a minimum, and/or aggregate it with other reviews, in order to provide products and services to HundredX Clients. Furthermore, in our SAAS Business, we sometimes ask you to choose whether you would like your feedback to be anonymous or confidential. If you do not elect for your feedback to be anonymous or confidential, then we may provide all of your feedback, and information about you, to the applicable SAAS Client.
· To improve EFG and our SAAS Business: We internally use the Personal Information we receive to develop and improve the quality of our service; for example, to improve our user interfaces; to maintain a consistent and reliable user experience; and to help us and HundredX Clients evaluate the relevance and representativeness of your views.
· If you are an EFG Feedback Provider, to help your feedback qualify under the EFG program: We make payments to Non-Profits for eligible feedback only. We may use data about your feedback to determine whether your feedback meets these eligibility requirements. We may also provide you with prompts or notices to re-direct if you are providing ineligible feedback, although we cannot promise that we will do so
· To accomplish our business purposes. For example, we may use your Personal Information for data analysis or audit purposes, improving the Websites, addressing legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements, conducting fraud and security monitoring, or for operating and expanding our business activities.
How and when is your Personal Information disclosed to third parties?
We do not sell your email address or name for third-party marketing.
· To our third-party service providers. We may provide your Personal Information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
· To Non-Profits. We build our relationship with EFG Feedback Providers through alignment with Non-Profits who wish to use our EFG program to raise money. We may disclose EFG Feedback Providers’ Personal Information and feedback to the Non-Profit through which that EFG Feedback Provider is participating in our EFG program.
· In connection with a change in business ownership or structure. We may transfer your Personal Information, to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which HundredX participates, or in connection with another disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
· When we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest. We may disclose your Personal Information as required or permitted by applicable law and regulations, including for purposes of national security and law enforcement, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or other legal process served on us.
· To HundredX Clients: If you are a Feedback Provider, we anonymize the feedback you provide by removing your name and email address, at a minimum, and/or aggregate it with other reviews, in order to provide products and services to HundredX Clients.
· Publicized Information. We or our HundredX Clients may disclose aggregated or anonymized information for marketing or other purposes.
Other Information. “Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. We collect Other Information through the Websites in a variety of ways, including through:
· Your browser or device. Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Websites you are using.
· IP address. We receive your IP address from the device you use to access the Websites. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information. We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
You can update your information. If you want to change or update your information, contact email@example.com and we will be happy to help. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time and, where required by law or where we deem it otherwise appropriate and practicable to do so, we will honor your request.
Use of the Websites by minors. The Websites are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13.
Sensitive Information. Unless we request it, we ask that you not send us, and that you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, or criminal background) on or through the Websites or otherwise to us.
Security. We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.